Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Payments and Bookings
- A valid Credit Card must be provided for Pre-Authorisation, OR a $100 CASH *Bond, is required on arrival as security. This is increased to $200 for all Christmas Holiday bookings only.
- *The Pre-Authorisation or Bond is refunded after an inspection of the villa is completed to management satisfaction.
- Every effort is made to allocate your preferred site, but management reserves the right to change a site where the need arises.
- Accommodation is based on a nightly tariff and a per head count.
- Strictly no overnight visitors unless approved by the office and paid for.
- Any damage and breakages must be paid for.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Christmas & Easter Holiday bookings require 50% of the total tariff upon booking. The balance is to be paid by 1 October (Christmas) & 1 March (Easter).
- MyStays, Discounted & Third-Party Online bookings require 100% payment upon booking.
- All reservations and deposits on bookings for Christmas, Easter, MyStays, Discounted & Third-party Online bookings are non-refundable and non-transferable, so please book wisely.
- For all other bookings, cancellations more than 21 days prior to arrival, a minimum cancellation fee of $60 will be charged. For Cancellations less than 21 days prior to arrival, the higher amount of 50% of the total tariff OR 100% of the deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds for early departures or inclement weather to all bookings. Time contracted shall be paid for.
- For all bookings if a guest fails to arrive on the nominated day of arrival and fails to notify the office the booking will be cancelled, and no refunds apply.
- For all bookings strictly no refunds will apply for cancellations made due to COVID-19 or pandemic related government mandated travel restrictions or border closures and no refunds will be given for related illness contracted directly or by a related person affecting the booking.
- Credit notes will be issued only for COVID-19 or pandemic related government mandated travel restrictions or border closures. Terms and Conditions (T&C) apply. See www.clydeview.com.au for current (T&C’s)
- Check-in time is 2pm on the day of arrival and check-out is 10am on day of departure.
- No late arrivals will be accepted after office hours unless prior arrangements are made with the office.
- Guests not declared on original booking, MUST be declared & paid for at the time of check-in. Undeclared guests will be charged at the extra adult/child rate & will be applied to your account & charged to your credit card.
- Please respect other guests and abide by the park rules. Excessive noise after 10pm will not be tolerated. You may be asked to leave the park immediately. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Tariffs are subject to change without notice. Once you have paid your deposit, the tariff is set and will only be changed if an error in calculation or omission of fact has occurred.
No pets are allowed in the park at any time, including visitor’s pets. People found with a pet may be asked to leave immediately and consequently no refunds will be given for unused portion of the stay.
Park Rules form part of the Terms and Conditions of entry to Clyde View Holiday Park. Management reserves the right to terminate a booking or an agreement if Park Rules are broken. Check here for updated Park Rules.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY & PARK RULES
The following information is provided for the safety of everyone to assist everyone to fully enjoy their stay. Park Management oversees these rules & can direct any person occupying a site to leave the park if that person refuses to comply with the Park Rules causes nuisance or interferes with the quiet enjoyment of the park by other guests. Please familiarize yourself with these rules & direct any inquiries to the park management.
Open 9:00am to 5:00pm daily. Please note that times will vary with seasons. Please check the website for operating hours.
Is 10am for both villas & sites. If a late check out is required, please check availability with office first. Fees apply.
Lost keys are charged at $100.00 per key.
We have personnel onsite 24/7 for your convenience & security. The night watchman is available outside normal office hours. If reception is unattended or for any after-hours emergency call 4472 4224. If your call is not answered in the first instance, please try again. DO NOT leave items out when your villa/site is unattended or at night.
Children under 10yrs must be accompanied by an adult. Children are not permitted to play in or around the Amenities Block. Cleaning will be done throughout the day. No wet suits are to be worn or washed in the showers.
Are available at the amenities block in the camp kitchen/BBQ Room, $1 coins required, please leave clean for the next guests to use. NO other BBQ’s or fires are permitted throughout the park.
Bikes / Scooters / Skateboards
It is a condition of the park that helmets are worn AT ALL TIMES. Skateboards, roller blades, scooters or bikes are not to be ridden after the Security A/or Street Lights come on. No riding is permitted around
the Amenities Block or Boomgate area, all bikes are to be locked away when not in use. Clyde View Holiday Park takes no responsibility or accepts any Liability for any injury or damages incurred during your stay.
Washing machines, dryers and an iron are available, $1 coins are required, all located in the Amenities Block. Please use the clothes line provided outside the laundry.
One vehicle per site. All other vehicles must park in the visitor’s car park. Please do not park on anybody else’s site at ANYTIME.
Sorry no pets permitted in this park, including visitor’s pets.
For safety reasons pool hours are the same as reception hours. Use of this facility is for residents & paying guests only. Obey all signs. ALL children under 10 years of age must be directly supervised by an adult.
Guests are requested to respect our 10pm noise curfew. Excessive noise will not be tolerated. You may be asked to leave the park immediately. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Details of this policy are included in your booking confirmation.
Recycling & rubbish station is situated at the entrance of the park. Please no bait, prawns or fish bits to be placed in hopper. Please return to Mother Nature (OCEAN). All disposable nappies MUST be wrapped in paper or plastic before placing in hopper.
ALL Villas & facilities are smoke free areas. In the unlikely event you feel inclined to smoke inside your villa a fee of $150 will be charged for cleaning & deodorising in preparation for the incoming guests. Please use the balcony insuring villa door is closed.
Is 10km (ie walking pace). This applies to the entire park day & night.
Visitors must register at the office prior to entering the park. Guest are reminded that they are responsible for their visitors. Day visit vehicles must remain in the visitor car park at all times.
Guest and residents must comply with Eurobodalla Shire Council water conservation and/or restriction, please inquire at the office for current status. Car & boat washing are prohibited in the park grounds. Car Washing facilities are available in Batemans Bay. Please recycle where possible.